Romelio "Rome" Leigh
Romelio’s Video Profile
Rome Leigh- Cincinnati Real Estate
Rome Leigh discusses the real estate industry.
- I believe in giving clients respect and empowerment. What should you look for when choosing an agent? I believe an agent should demonstrate the following qualities:
- An understanding of your needs
- A willingness to work with you until those needs are fulfilled
- A sense of professionalism
- Dedication to the profession
- A professional familiarity with the area and price range in which you have an interest
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Resources and online tools to make the process more efficient and effective
- For nearly 100 years Coldwell Banker agents have provided superior service and results to our clients. We were recently ranked by J.D. Power and Associates as having the Highest Overall Satisfaction For Repeat Home Buyers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms.* On a local level Coldwell Banker West Shell was warded the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for marketplace ethics. We are the Tristate's Principal Broker for Cendant Mobility, the network responsible for over 50% of all world-wide corporate relocation business. I back my promises of service excellence with a Service Guarantee for both Buyers and Sellers
- My Coldwell Banker West Shell office on Hyde Park Square is #1 in sales of homes located in Eastern Hamilton County; #1 in market share for the Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service's E-4 area, which encompasses Hyde Park, Mt Lookout, Columbia/Tusculum, the East End, Linwood, Oakley, Madisonville and Madison Place; #1 in market share for Hyde Park & Mt Lookout, out selling our nearest competitor 2 to 1; #1 in the Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service's E-01 area, which includes Downtown Cincinnati, Avondale, Clifton, Walnut Hills, Mt Adams and Mt Auburn.
- My education includes Real Estate Law, Finance, Appraisal, Principles and Practices, Coldwell Banker West Shell's Top Performers as well as numerous specialized courses and seminars. I am a member of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, the Ohio Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and the Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service. Real estate is a full time occupation for me - not a sideline. I am dedicated to your home buying or selling success.