Rodney "Rod" Jones
- "Helping you get what you want"
- Rider University, BS. In Commerce, Insurance Insurance Adjuster covering Middlesex County. Vice President of Wal-Jon Realty Lieutenant U.S. Navy Member of Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association since 1989 Information Technology Recruiter Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist Certified USAA/Cartus Relocation Specialist Trained by the Nikon School of Digital Photography Internet Real Estate Search Specialist Trained by the Roger Dawson Negotiating Seminars Member of the Middlesex County MLS System. Member of the Union/Somerset County MLS System. Member of the Monmouth County MLS System. Resident of North Edison for 40 years
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Rod has a thorough knowledge of many components of construction which is helpful to both first time and experienced home sellers and buyers. An additional career in the computer field has provided him with the experience required to provide sellers with the most targeted internet marketing of their properties using the latest digital photographic techniques. Buyers are also provided with the most accurate and immediate searches needed in this fast moving marketplace.
- The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust. I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on. I am an experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of the local market where I have lived for 40 years. My background which includes being an Insurance Adjuster in Central New Jersey allows me to help you evaluate value. You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability. I am also certified as a Senior Real Estate Specialist.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.