- Born and raised in Ashland
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- OAR President's Sales Club
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Incoming President of the Ashland Board of Realtors
- 2009 United Way Chairperson
- 2008 Ashland Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
- Graduate of Ashland High School
- Graduate of Ashland University, with honors Magna Cum Laude
- Licensed Realtor in 1984 Licensed Broker in 1988
- Graduate of Certified Residential Brokerage Council (CRB designation) of National Association of Realtors 1995
- Graduate of Residential Sales Council (CRS designation) of National Association of Realtors
- Great marketing program that gets results for my sellers.
- Experience, knowledge of the market and quality service help buyers find the property they want quickly and easily.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure my clients receive the very best service!
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.