Robert "Bob" Sawyer
Robert’s Video Profile
If you're thinking of buying or selling real estate in the northern California towns of Nevada City, Grass Valley, Auburn, Lake of the Pines, Penn Valley http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=364319
- I have lived and worked in the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills for more than 30 years and I am proud to call this special community home.
- I have intimate knowledge of the Nevada & Placer County real estate markets, which I combine with excellent negotiating and marketing skills to coach my clients through the real estate process
- Formerly a worldwide manager of Customer Support for a multi-national company, I truly know what it means to take good care of my clients!
- I believe my first priority is to make the complicated, stressful, and sometimes emotional process of buying or selling a home as transparent and stress-free as possible for my clients.
- Short Quote from Client: “I would like to encourage anyone considering a real estate transaction to engage you. You are a true professional!” Respectfully, Todd M.
- Please visit my Website: www.robertsawyer.com or call me at (530) 273-7035 any time
- Full Time Licensed Real Estate Professional
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of Nevada County Association of Realtors
- Member of Placer County Association of Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Lake of the Pines, Alta Sierra, Grass Valley, Nevada City, Lake Wildwood, Meadow Vista, Colfax & Auburn
- Lakefronts, Golf Course Homes, Land
- First Time Home Buyers, Investment Property, Retirement Homes, Vacation Homes
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.