- Bob Karr has lived in Cincinnati for the past 45 years and has been a licensed Realor for the past 26 years. Bob currently lives in Mariemont with his wife Linda and they are the proud parents of two grown sons; KC and Craig.
- Bob's specialty is new construction and homes built in the past ten years located in the areas of: Mariemont, Anderson, Loveland, West Chester and Mason. Bob has sold more than $385 million dollars in homes due to his ability to explore and identify unique selling opportunities in today's market place.
- Bob's knowledge of new or newer construction and his ability to be "on call" has proven to be a great benefit to his clients. Bob receives referrals from both return clients and fellow realtors who appreciate the ease and knowledge that he brings to the market place. Bob would be honored to have the opportunity to work for you too!
- Bob Karr has been awarded the Zaring/Drees 100% Achiever's Club seven times and has been awarded the following from the Sales and Marketing Council of Greater Cincinnati:
- 8 time recipient of the President's Award "Top Producer" in Cincinnati
- 2 time Lifetime Achievement Awards
- The Grand Club Award from 1992 - 2003
- Circle of Excellence 2013-2014
- OAR President's Sales Club 2014
- CBWS President's Club 2014
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2014
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.