Robert’s Video Profile
Bob Dugan, Coldwell Banker Premier Homes
Coldwell Banker Brand Promise
- Hello! My name is Bob Dugan and I am a professional real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Premier Homes. I have been licensed since 1991 and have had an Associate Broker's License since 1993. I am very active with the Eastern Panhandle Board of Realtors and was named their "Realtor of the Year" in 1996 and I am a member of the Top Producers Club and Hall of Fame. I received my GRI designation in 1997. A self-employed business person for twenty-two years, my hobbies include coin collecting and woodworking. I enjoy making 18th century reproduction furniture for my family and myself. I also serve as president of the Morgan County Volunteer Rescue Squad.
- A native of the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, I have extensive knowledge of the area and the properties available.
- Give me a call and come check out what we have to offer!
- Accredited Buyers Representation (ABR) by the REBAC
- Shepherd University
- WV University Parkersburg Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI) -1997
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - 1993
- Loan Origination Training Graduate - 1992
- EPBR By Laws Committee
- EPBR Legislative RPAC Committee
- EPBR Community Service
- EPBR Election Committee
- EPBR Realtor of the Year Committee
- Morgan County Volunteer Rescue Board of Directors
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2004
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2003
- EPBR Hall of Fame since 1997
- EPBR Top Producers Club since 1993
- EPBR Realtor of the Year 1996
- EPBR 2nd Qt. Silver Award 1995
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.