- I have been licensed as an agent since 2003 and have sold properites equalling $21,652,371 through the end of October 2007. From 2007-2009 I represented the Coldwell Banker King Thompson New Homes and Condos Division representing Maronda Homes in their Keystone Crossing and The Links communities in Marysville. Prior to becoming a Realtor, I worked for the Scotts Company for 29 years. While there I started out as an Administrative Assistant, spent 9 years as an International Sales Assistant, and ended my career there as the Manager of the International Sales Department.
- Community Involvement ...Because we live here too! This philosophy is shared in our office and you may see us working at community events such as Third Fridays or Honda Homecoming. We are also building homes with Habitat with Humanity. The 2007 house was built in Delaware, OH. We also support Union County Literacy United, an adult literacy program, by participating in their BeExcitedAboutReading campaign. Stop by one of our community libraries in February each year and vote for our Bear! Additionally, I am an active member of the Eagles and the Moose. In 2007, I served as a Trustee on the Eagle's Women's Auxillary.
- "A sincere note that expresses my deepest gratitude for everything that you've done. Thanks again! You made our dreams come true! John & Juanita McLoughlin" "This was our first home purchase and it was a great experience; everything went smoothly and we would not have changed anything! We will use Robbie in all of our future home buying & selling needs and encourage others to do the same. John & Kelly Jo Tucker" "Robbie helped us before, during and after purchasing our home. We would recommend Robbie in a heartbeat and we have. Robbie was always available morning - noon - night weekdays/ends. When we left a mesage - she immediately returned our call. Robbie treated us as people-not a number. This was our first experience in home purchasing and Robbie took us thru it step by step. Due to miscommunication - even after the sale Robbie stepped up and assisted us. Robbie is the true meaning of excellent customer service. Connie Switts" "We will definitely recommend Robbie Boggs to others!"
- New Construction
- First Time Homebuyers
- Relocation Specialist
- Hondros College, Real Estate Pre & Post Licensing, 2003
- ISS, Integrity Selling Specialist, 2005
- Marysville High School
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I have been licensed as an agent since 2003 and have sold properties equaling $21,652,371 through the end of October 2007.
- At the end of 2007, I was selected to represent the Coldwell Banker King Thompson New Homes and Condo Division with Maronda Homes. I can help you in any of their communities, but work out of the Keystone Crossing & The Links locations in Marysville, OH.
- Prior to becoming a Realtor, I worked for the Scotts Company for 29 years. While there, I started out as an Administrative Assistant, spend 9 years as an International Sales Assistant, and ended my career there as the Manager of the International Sales Depatment.
- MAR $1 Million Sales Club Award 2003, 2004
- Coldwell Banker King Thompson 2005, 2006 Office Award - Top Selling
- Coldwell Banker King Thompson 2005-2006 President's Council for Outstanding Sales
- OAR President's Sales Club 2005 Award of Distinction, 2006 Award of Exellence, 2007 Award of Distinction
- MAR Sapphire Sales Club Award 2005
- MAR $5 Million Cumulative Sale Club Award 2005
- MAR Emerald Sales Club Award 2006, 2007
- Coldwell Banker King Thompson 2006 Diamond Society
- MAR $10 Million Cumulative Sales Club Award 2007
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.