Rhonda "Roni" Quint
- Lifetime resident of Central Ohio
- Branch Leader with the Longaberger Company since 1996
- 14 Years sales experience with the Longaberger Company
- 3 Years sales experience with Talbots in Worthington
- Husband, Hugo, is the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at St. Francis DeSales High School in Columbus
- Daughter, Ashleigh, is a graduate of Otterbein College and is working as a Personal Trainer in Darien, CT. She is also working on a Masters Degree in Health and Wellness.
- Son, John, is a Junior at Otterbein College majoring in Health Promotion and Fitness
- Became a Licensed Real Estate Agent in 2005
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker King Thompson's Success Start Program
- Graduate of Capital University's Certified Legal Assistant Program
- Graduate of The Ohio State University
- I am a member of Jan Benadum's team. Jan has earned numerous awards, including Coldwell Banker King Thompson President's Circle Elite Award, the OAR President's Sales Club Pinnacle of Performance Award, and Jan achieved the Columbus Board of Realtors 25 Million Dollar Club in 2001.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.