- Our Team logo – “Professional Services, Personal Relationships” speaks well of the mindset we keep with all of our customers. It is my utmost goal to provide you with professional advice with the highest level of service, while building a relationship of trust, guidance and friendship.
- Southern hospitality is my specialty! I want to be your trusted real estate advisor for life, not just a transaction. I specialize in listing and selling residential properties including existing single family homes, townhomes, condos, and new construction. As a certified Cartus Relocation Specialist, I am an expert in handling corporate relocations.
- Born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, I am well acquainted with the city and its surrounding counties. My primary area of expertise is Southside and Mandarin along with NW St. Johns County, although I do work in all of Jacksonville and the surrounding areas.
- I love people and enjoy helping them. My business is based on referrals from friends, family, and past customers (testimonials are available upon request). Working hard to win your respect, it is my intention to exceed your expectations.
- Buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions and the biggest single investment you will make. You can count on me to help you through the complicated process of buying or selling your home, making the process as smooth and easy as possible for you as we handle all the details.
- I will guide you through the entire process, whether you are a first time homebuyer or an experienced one. I will listen to your needs and communicate regularly understanding that your home is your most valuable asset.
- Renee consistently stays within the top 10 agents of the office in terms of production. The breadth of her experience includes listing and sales, new construction, condo conversions, vacant land, single family re-sales, 55+ community sales, and commerical referrals. She was chosen for the Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty Office Spirit Award in 2004 for the St. Johns office.
- I have been a realtor since 2004 and have always consistently been in the office top 10 in production. In 2011, I formed a team and as a team we will all be at your disposal! We have 2 other full time professional Realtors & a licensed Team Coordinator.
- Listing and Selling residential property, including new construction, existing homes, and Corporate Relocations.
- Specializing in the Mardarin and NW St. Johns county areas. She was born and raised in Jacksonville and knows the overall Jacksonville area as well.
- Renee achieved Multi Million Dollar Producer status within the first year. Member Northeast Florida Assoication of Realtors, Member Florida Assication of Realtors, Member NAR.
- Renee consistently stays within the top 10 agents of the office in terms of production. The breadth of her experience includes listing and sales, new construction, condo conversions, vacant land, single family re-sales, 55+ community sales, and commerical referrals. She was chosen for the Coldwell Banker Walter Williams Realty, Inc. Office Spirit Award in 2004 for the St. Johns office.
- Associate of Science Degree FCCJ, Graduate of the Florida Real Estate Institute, Certified Cartus Relocation Specialist.
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- She specailizes in single family residences in the Greater Jacksonville area, though she has listed and sold from Middleburg to St. Augustine, to Yulee.
- Office Spirit Award in 2004 for the St. Johns office. 2004 Directors Club, Top lister December 2004, January 2005, and August 2005, President's Club 2005.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.