- ▪ Buyer and Seller Representation
- ▪ Luxury Properties
- ▪ New Construction Sales
- ▪ First Time Home Buyers
- ▪ Investors
- ▪ Licensed REALTOR® in Pennsylvania
- ▪ Member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- ▪ Member of the Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS®
- ▪ Member of Trend Multiple Listing Service
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- ▪ City: Rittenhouse, Logan Square, Fitler Square, Society Hill, Washington Square West, Queen Village, Bella Vista, Old City, Northern Liberties, Graduate Hospital, Art Museum, East Falls, Manayunk, Roxborough, Chestnut Hill, Mount Airy
- ▪ Suburbs: Lower Merion Township, Upper Dublin Township, Whitemarsh Township, Cheltenham Township, Abington Township, Lower Moreland Township, Upper Moreland Township,
- ▪ Five Star Real Estate Agent 2010- Featured in the September issue of Philadelphia Magazine, this elite award represents less than 2 percent of licensed agents in the Philadelphia area and is based on “customer service, communication, finding the right home, integrity, negotiation, marketing the home, market knowledge, closing preparation, and overall satisfaction”.
- ▪ Award International Presidents Circle 2010 and 2009-Awarded to sales associates who produced a minimum of $270,000 in Closed Adjusted Gross Commission Income or 48 Closed Revenue Units.
- ▪ Greatest Growth Award 2009- Awarded to the agent that has the greatest growth in the company from the previous year.
- ▪ #3 in Buyer Representation at Coldwell Banker 2009 and 2007
- ▪ Award International Diamond Society 2008 and 2007 -Awarded to sales associates who produced a minimum of $160,000 in Closed Adjusted Gross Commission Income or 32 Closed Revenue Units.
- ▪ Award International Sterling Society 2006 and 2005 - Awarded to sales associates who produced a minimum of $110,000 in Closed Adjusted Gross Commission Income or 25 Closed Revenue Units.
- ▪ Award Rookie Year AGC 2005 - Presented to the newly licensed associate with the highest performance in total Closed Adjusted Gross Commission Income.
- ▪ Award Circle of Excellence 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 - Presented to associates who achieved all around exceptional performance in production and referrals.
- ▪ Award Chairman’s Circle - This award was earned by only 127 of 1,292 Coldwell Banker companies internationally. The coveted Chairman’s Circle designation is the most prestigious honor bestowed on a Coldwell Banker company for exceptional sales production and service.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.