Rachel’s Video Profile
Rachel Rosebery, Associate Broker
Rachel is always up to the challenge, and her success in real estate is evident by her Multi-Million Dollar Producer awards. She understands the personal nature of the real estate business and is sensitive to individual needs and concerns.
- Raised in Oklahoma as the daughter of a newspaper owner and a health care professional, Rachel’s parents exemplified service to individuals and to the general public. They instilled the importance of compassion and respect for others. This experience, combined with the closeness of the community, impressed the significance of helping others upon Rachel. Her ultimate goal as your real estate agent is to serve you to the best of her ability. Rachel is always up to the challenge. A snow-shoeing and hiking enthusiast and former college basketball player, she graduated from Midwestern State University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. Her success in real estate is evident by her Multi-Million Dollar Producer award. She understands the personal nature of the real estate business and is sensitive to individual needs and concerns. The respect and confidence she gains during the course of the home buying or selling process keeps past clients referring friends and family.
- Volunteer for Girls Inc.
- Santa Fe Association of Realtors Technology Committee
- Residential Resale
- New Construction
- Condos and Townhomes
- First time home buying or investing
- Vacation/Second Home
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Associate Broker since 2005
- Member of Santa Fe Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - 2003, Midwestern State University
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- "Fred and I are extremely grateful to Rachel for her assistance in a very trying move from New Jersey to New Mexico. She went above and beyond our expectations. She is the most pleasant, persistent, tactful, thoughtful real estate professional we have ever known, between Fred and I, we have known several. Rachel was relentless in dealing with Bank of America and all the extension needed so that Fred and I would be able to live in our beautiful home in Eldorado. Thank you, Rachel, for everything! If we could elect the Realtor of the Year, Rachel would win hands down!" - Kay and Fred M., Santa Fe, New Mexico
- "Rachel was wonderful right from the start - conscientious - great care re: details; polite; helpful; always available and prompt return of questions/messages. Perfect listening skills, very in tune with our hopes. She made the experience a joy. We were in exemplary hands." - Angela M. and Marc B., Santa Fe, New Mexico
- "Rachel was all we could - and did - ask for in a real estate agent. She listened carefully and heard our preferences and priorities for a new home. She diligently searched the market for homes which might satisfy us and was always available to tour likely candidates. Over the course of nine months, she kept us abreast of the market even when we were still resident in Chicago. She helped us locate other key professionals - lawyers, inspectors and contractors. She made sure the paperwork stayed on track. Rachel kept on top of each and every detail. The closing went without a hitch. She was always on time, prepared and absolutely on top of all our questions. She is very professional and personable at the same time. We plan to recommend Rachel to others who are moving in or out of the Santa Fe area. We have moved five times before, and could not have imagined the knowledge, service, follow though and dependability of of Rachel." - Kathy and Nick K., Santa Fe, New Mexico
- “Rachel is the ultimate professional. She does as she promises, follows up in a timely manner, and is a credit to your company. I could not have asked of more from her. In addition, she is a delight to work with and made what could have been a stressful process, run smoothly." – Valerie M., Bluffton, South Carolina - Seller 2013
- "Rachel is a home seller's dream come true! She is organized, efficient, detail oriented, polite, kind, accessible, always followed through, and a total delight to deal with in every way. She got the job done and I have absolutely nothing negative to say about her! Rachel is outstanding as an agent, and certainly a great asset to Coldwell. Many thanks to her and all her associates." - Pat J., Rancho Mirage, CA
- 2011 Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2012 Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2013 Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.