ROCHELLE’s Video Profile
Believes in regular communication with clients on all aspects of their purchase or sale.
Creates TRUST by delivering service with the highest degree of quality, value, and integrity.
Understands the Win-Win philosophy of negotiating
Expert in the buying and selling of homes and land
Finds creative solutions to all problems
Armed with Ambition, Determination, a Winning Marketing Plan
Have developed relationships with Industry Leaders in local Mortgage and Title Companies to partner with my clients
- First Time Homebuyers-We review contracts involved, partner with a great Mortgage Partner, identify the neighborhoods that best fit you and negotiate the best deal.
- New Construction Purchases-We start with a review of all new construction neighborhoods in the area, coordinate appointments to visit model homes, negotiate the best terms available with the builder's agent, partner with a great Home Inspector and work together from ground breaking to closing to make this the smoothest transaction possible.
- Move-up Buyers-We start with a market analysis of your current home and discuss ideas to present the best product to the market for the most return from your investment. There can be many people involved in a move-up transaction and I coordinate all the details, creatively solving any problems as they arise and get you moved smoothly from one home to the next.
- Certified Relocation Agent-I assist buyers and sellers moving to or from all parts of the country.
- Military Family Assistance-Using a VA loan? I am here to assist.
- Investors-Looking for a renovation project or real estate investment? I have experience in both.
- Foreclosure and short sale purchases
- Licensed to Sell Real Estate in the State of TN (License #305953)
- Licensed as a Certifed Public Accountant in the State of TN (Inactive License #13190). I can help you understand the Finances of Buying or Selling a Home!
- Active Real Estate Investor. I can help you with Renovation Project ideas or identify properties to hold as Investments. I have bought and sold over 50 homes after renovation and hold a number of properties as personal investments.
- I am a full time real estate agent and am dedicated to the business of Real Estate
- My main priority is providing clients with great service, accurate information, and solid guidance.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- EMTAR Gold Award of Excellence, 2014
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society, 2014
- Coldwell Bank International Sterling Society, 2013
- Coldwell Banker Circle of Achievement, 2012
- Coldwell Banker Circle of Achievement, 2011
- Consistent Recipient of Broker Choice Awards
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.