Broker Sales Associate
- Born in Tampa, Florida, I moved to the San Francisco Bay Area and lived in San Carlos, Foster City and Danville before beginning my new home career w/ Del Webb Northern California in Cloverdale, California, in 1997
- Immediately became Top Producer and Award Winning Sales Associate for Northern California Del Webb from 1999 to 2005, continuing my career with Del Webb in Sun City Lincoln Hills and Del Webb's The Club in the Sacramento Area.
- I am trusted and respected by my homebuyers, sellers and colleagues for my honesty, knowledge and professionalism.
- I have a personal commitment to my buyers to provide the right property, negotiate the best terms, handle the details and keep them informed.
- My job is to help homebuyers and sellers improve or achieve the lifestyle they envision for themselves through buying and selling a home.
- My goal is to create happy customers for life. And your referral is the greatest proof that I am reaching my goal. Thanks for visiting my profile.
- Northern California Active Adult Specialist as a result of ten years sales experience with Del Webb/Pulte Homes. Specializing in Sun City Lincoln Hills, Sun City Roseville and Springfield by Pulte Homes.
- Lincoln University Law School, San Francisco Campus, Graduate, 1982
- Member of California State Bar since 1982
- California Department of Real Estate Broker's License since 1994
- Member of the Placer County Association Board of Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Platinum and President's Club Recognition 1999 through 2005 Del Webb Northern California Communities
- Nominated 2004 Mame Award Sales Associate of the Year
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.