Paul "Peck" Miller
- Since 1980, Peck Miller and his wife Patti have been residents of Ocean City, Maryland. Their mutual love of the water has been incorporated into every aspect of their lives. Entrepreneurs for 25 years, the ocean and bay have always been an integral part of their businesses.
- He has found that his degree in Architecture (from Virginia Tech), the years of developing businesses in the area, and his knowledge gained from serving on the Ocean City's Planning & Zoning Board has been a tremendous asset to his real estate clients. With Peck's understanding of structure and design and his experience with local permit procedures, he is able to offer a wealth of knowledge to clients with either commercial or private real estate interests.
- Living in Ocean City on the water, Peck has a great appreciation for what attracts visitors and future residents to the area. As an active father of three and a volunteer lacrosse coach, Peck understands the considerations of both young couples wishing to relocate to the area as well as retirees (i.e. schools, jobs, cultural, recreational and community assets).
- Peck has a knack for invisioning the full potential of each property he becomes involved with. Whether it is a permanent or summer home, rental investment, or commercial endeavor, he can help you develop a real estate plan that can fit your budget and needs.
- He is proud to announce the completion of the design, development and construction of his mixed use project - "Mahalo", 2500 Philadelphia Ave. Over the years, if you were fortunate enough to dine at one of his restaurants, "Mellow Beach Sunset Grill" you would be familiar with the beautiful bay views afforded at 46th Street. "Sunset Beach Condominiums" are currently under construction on this site, featuring a private sandy beach, pier & rooftop pool. He is currently invloved with the design & construction of "4100 Oceanside" - 16 condos w/pool & 3 offices.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.