- Broker with 29 years prior experience as a Certified Residential Appraiser. Valuation specialty included waterfront properties and highrise urban condos in both Seattle and the Eastside suburbs.
- Both Bellevue and other Eastside cities, AND Seattle.
- Move-up buyers, buyers new to the area. First time buyers.
- Buyers coming from both So. Calif and the Bay Area, I have lived in both, and can relate to where you are coming from, and what you are seeking to replicate (or not!) in the Seattle area.
- B.A. in Real Estate/Finance
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Bellevue, Mercer Island, Medina, Clyde Hill, Kirkland, Issaquah, Sammamish, Seattle, Redmond, Woodinville
- I have 29 years of real estate valuation experience, in addition to being a broker. Having valued over 5,000 homes, with average values exceeding $1 million, I have an unusually firm grasp of the luxury and waterfront market in both Seattle and the Eastside suburbs.
- My valuation background makes me uniquely qualified to defend a seller's asking price and a buyer's offer price, through facts, logic, and persuasive, ethical negotiation.
- My broad understanding of neighborhoods throughout the Seattle metro area helps me to assist buyers sort through their lists of "must-haves" and "please-not-thats" in an efficient and knowledged based process. The process can and should be enjoyable too!
- For sellers, I am a believer that strategy makes the difference: timing for coming on the market, preparation of the property, and staging are all important, and I spend a great deal of time walking sellers through this process, to bring the result of realizing their home's maximum price potential.
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.