- LICENSED IN 1971...My one and only career. Only a life-long Licking Countian can obtain the knowledge of the Newark, Granville and Heath areas! This unique market knowledge has allowed me to help many clients ove the years to make the right decision.
- WHY PATRICK GUANCIALE...With over 33 years of community involvement. I have formed a long list of faithful clients helping me sell your home. Past President of the Newark/Licking Chamber of Commerce, Vice President of the Newark Catholic High School Foundation, Member of the State of Ohio Fire Commission and many other levels of community participation form a client base of potential purchasers.
- PERSONAL...Married to Carol for 28 years. Togeather we have a son, Andrew, also a real estate professional with Coldwell Banker King Thompson and my main competitor ! Rounding out our household is Lucy, our award winning Cairn Terrior. We enjoy living and attending the many events, concerts and family activities throughout Licking County. My interest beyond "professional real estate" include fire buffing, fire photography, collectables and wood working.
- SCHOOL AREAS SERVED...Newark, Granville, Heath, Licking Valley, Utica, Lakewood, Southwest Licking and Northridge
- CITY & VILLAGES...Newark, Granville, Heath, Hebron, Utica, Buckeye Lake, Jacksontown, Hanover, Pataskala, St. Louisville, Thornville, Alexandria, Gratiot, Hopewell, Nashport, Johnstown
- SELLER 'S AGENT..hardworking, dedicated and always available!
- BUYER'S AGENT...offering not just tour of homes but will educate along the way developing an easy process
- NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION...find the location to build and builder introductions
- PRE-OWNED...staging a home to receive maximum attention
- AFTER PURCHASE ASSISTANCE...helping you find what is important to you and your family
- Cendent Mobility Relocation Specialist, domestic and internationally
- Certified Residential Broker by the National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Appraiser by the Ohio Division of Real Estate
- Dual Licensed, Agent & Broker by the Ohio Division of Real Estate
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- MAKING SURE...your home selling and/or buying is a good experience and that you have learned the why's and why not's of real estate
- Thirty plus years of real estate services
- Very clean reputation of real estate serice-references available
- Life-long resident of the area serviced
- 2002, 2003, 2004 QUALITY CHOICE AWARD, Coldwell Banker King Thompson Customer Satisfaction
- 2002, 2003, 2004 TOP 4% COLDWELL BANKER WORLDWIDE, President Internation Elite Award
- $50 MILLION DOLLAR CLUB AWARD by the Licking County Board of Realtors
- 2003 & 2004 TOP LISTING, SELLING & CLOSING AWARD for Newark/Granville Offices
- 2002 TOP LISTING & CLOSING AWARD for Newark/Granville Offices
- 1989-2004 PRESIDENT'S SALES CLUB by the Ohio Association of Realtors
- 2002, 2003, 2004 PRESIDENT SALES COUNCIL, top 10% of Coldwell Banker King Thompson
- 1978 & 1994 REALTOR OF THE YEAR by the Licking County Board of Realtors
- Three time PRESIDENT OF THE LICKING COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.