Patricia "Patty" Dwyer
- Personal background: With 200 million in residential real estate transactions, Patty Dwyer achieves results that speak for themselves. But it is the extra personal efforts, the attention to detail that have defined her reputation in residential sales. Patty’s business is built around her clients’ goals and objectives – making her service a direct reflection of the families and individuals she works with on the Mid-Peninsula.
- With a marketing strategy unique to every transaction, Patty and her team provide a distinct advantage in the highly competitive real estate market. Her support team includes a full-time client services manager, two licensed agents who bring invaluable administrative support and ensure a constant focus on your property, providing the entire transaction with quality marketing and impact advertising. Patty has assembled a referral directory of reputable service professionals for the convenience of her clients and community. Whatever your real estate needs, she is always accessible and ready with a winning sales strategy. The team asset, combined with an extensive channel of buyers and sellers, give her clients the very finest real estate service available.
- The Patty Dwyer Group utilizes the latest internet technologies for maximum productivity. Their web site at www.thepattydwyergroup.com is an excellent resource for buyers and sellers to educate themselves on the market landscape with statistical data, comparative market analysis and real estate news. The site also showcases her listings for optimum property exposure, interactive virtual property tours and community information.
- “My goal is to act as a trusted advisor and advocate for you throughout your buying and selling experience . My real estate expertise, knowledge and insight into current property values can help you as either a buyer or seller. This coupled with my creative marketing campaigns and creative offer packages, will give you the edge you need for the Peninsula market. And, my tenacity, focus and ability to successfully negotiate on your behalf, will provide you with a service that is required in today’s market climate."
- Patty specializes in residential real estate sales in the communities of Burlingame Hillsborough. San Mateo, Belmont, San Carlos, Atherton, Menlo Park, Woodside, Millbrae, San Bruno, Patty has consistently been ranked among the top 1% of real estate agents in the Bay Area. Patty’s status as a leader in the industry is a great advantage, as she is in close contact with top real estate professionals on a daily basis.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.