- Pat Mote
3507 Main Street Bryant, United States 72022
- Working with Buyers and Sellers moving into or out of our area
- Assisting families who are moving up or down
- Assisting families who are deciding whether to remodel or trade up
- Advising home owners regarding proper staging for home sales
- Work hard to maintain trust of customers and clients
- Showing new transferees around town: schools, hospital, restaurants, entertainment, etc.
- Major in residential resale and new construction of single family homes, vacant land sales and commercial properties.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Graduate Howard Brinton's Star Power Buyer's Institute & also the Listing Management Institute
- Trained and Certified in Relocation for transferring employees
- Certified in Management Training for employees, buyers & sellers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Construction
- Resale Homes
- First time Buyers
- Working with Seniors
- 26 years experience working with buyers and sellers in Central Arkansas
- Life Member of Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Owner & Principal Broker of my own real estate company for 12 years
- Past local newspaper reader's choice award for Woman of the Year
- Trained & Certified Relocation Graduate from several major relocation companies to assiste transferring employees
- Past Top 25 in Sales Associates in Arkansas
- Twice named Realtor of the Year for our area
- Team Leader of one of the first successful real estate teams in Central AR
- Personal Knowledge of our area and state
- Work as a team with son, Mitchell to better meet the demanding schedule of our buyers and sellers.
- Multi Million Dollar Life time award for selling more than $2 million worth of property for 3 or more consecutive years.
- Top 20 Teams in Arkansas for selling in excess of $15 million in property with my team in 2005.
- Local Diamond Level Team Award for selling in excess of $7 million.
- Local Gold Level Team Award for selling more than $4.5 million in 2011.
- Principal broker/owner from Dec. 2005 - March, 2011 (non competing broker , i.e. broker does not compete with their agents in office)