Pamela "Pam" Cunconan
- Ranks in top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Agents Nationwide
- Consistently in top 25 agents of Fairfield and Westchester Counties since 1998
- Number 1 in Greenwich office for number of transactions closed since 1998
- Full time agent
- Call for FREE No Obligation Services
- All price ranges
- Pam`s experience will directly benefit YOU
- Population 60,000+ outstanding schools
- Four main line train stations
- Discreet services
- Greenwich -- from the shore to the backcountry
- New Canaan
- Coldwell Banker Previews Marketing Specialist LIcensed Salesperson, Connecticut
- Member, Greenwich Association of Realtors & MLS
- Member, Fairfield County MLS
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Relators
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Waterfront and Luxury Properties
- Relocation of Business Executives
- First-time Home Buyers
- Land / New Construction
- Whether she is listing a home for a homeowner or working with qualified buyers, Pam's energy, enthusiasm, professionalism and integrity will directly benefit you as a seller or buyer.
- As one of Coldwell Banker's top agents in the country, she's consistently recognized for her excellence.
- Pam's accomplishments reflect her unwavering commitment to outstanding customer support and service.
- Previews Luxury Home Specialist
- International Premiere 2003 and 2004 -- Top 1% of CB agents nationwide. Elite member 2005- Top 2% of CB agents.
- Greenwich office top agent 2003, most listings, most sales, highest total production
- International President's Elite: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 -- Top 2% of 353,000 CB agents nationwide
- Rookie of the Year, 1998
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.