PATTY’s Video Profile
Patty Herbert, Your Proactive Real Estate Advisor
- I am known to be caring, client oriented and conscientious, would be so as your real estate representative. A colleague has allowed me to quote her, "she is selfless and giving, doing what is best for the client, placing the client's needs above her own". My commitment is that I will:
- "Listen Loud" and am protective of my client's needs and wishes throughout the transaction.
- Utilize today's available technology to provide in-depth analysis of all aspects of the transaction.
- Meticulous and detailed in protecting the interest of all parties throughout the complex process of the real estate transaction.
- Take advantage of all available training to stay current with the every changing real estate industry and use all available resources to provide the right answers in solving problems.
- Exercise forethought and anticipate to the best of my ability potential issues ahead.
- Work closely with my extensive network of associates, professionals and vendors who can provide goods and services my clients may need during the course of the transaction.
- My colleagues describe me as loyal, winsome, and knowledgeable and a "go to" resource for both clients and fellow agents and associates.
- Clients enthusiastically refer their friends, family and business associates to me for all of their real estate needs, trusting me to work well with all of them, regardless of their needs, background and level of experience with real estate transactions. I would look very forward to working with you.
- I am a friend to animals (all my animals have been rescue pets), a professional football fan, spectator tennis fan and an avid reader - favorite topics include architecture, art and water vessels (yachts and ships).
- Seller and Buyer Specialist
- New Homes and Resale
- First time homebuyer
- Working with distressed homeowners; short sales
- Relocation (we are a Cartus co-broker)
- Investment Properties
- Accredited Buyer's Rep (ABR)
- Member, Council of Residential Specialists
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS) & Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Native Dallasite, Full-Time Realtor and Member in Good Standing:Collin County Assoc. of Realtors, MetroTex, Texas & National Assoc. of Realtors
- Skilled Negotiator and Communicator
- Masters in Counseling
- CB Apex E-marketing Specialist
- Certified FHA and Conventional Realtor
- CB Apex Premier Plus Club Member
- Member TAR Professional Standards Committee
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
- Licensed in the state of Texas for 7 years
- Regularly Achieve Office Outstanding Performance Awards - Consistent Customer Service Satisfaction Awards
- Coldwell Banker Apex Premier Plus Club
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.