PATRICIA "PAT" ADOLPH
PATRICIA’s Video Profile
Ohio Condo in North Canton
http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=88670 $77,500 with 2 bedrooms 1.5 baths, garage, basement, fireplace, deck and so much more. The condo fee is only $150.00 per month. pool & party rm.,
- Servicing Stark Co. & surrounding areas
- Residential Specialist
- Email me at HomesByPat@NorthernOhio.net
- Manage an office in Stark County of about 40 excellent agents
- Always looking for new and experienced agents who would love to join our Professional Family
- Go to www.realestatecareerincanton.com and take a 10 minute assessment tests to see how you would be as a Realtor
- I have been in Real Estate over 35 years and welcome the opportunity to discuss any aspect of Real Estate with you.
- SRES - Senior Specialist
- WCR - Women's Council of Realtors
- WCR - Realtor of the Year - 2006 WCR Entrepreneur of the Year 2011
- Licensed since 1978
- Brokers License
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Working with agents and special clients
- Specializing in training Realtors to be the Best they can be.
- Colldege Graduate with BS in Education. Many Post-Graduate courses towards Masters
- Taught many Real Estate related classes
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- Asked to be Expert Witness for Real Estate related cases on several court cases.
- WCR - Realtor of the Year- 2006
- WCR - Entrepreneur of the Year 2011
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.