Broker Sales Associate
- Pat has been married to Bobby for 50 years. They have three children and six wonderful grandchildren.
- Past President of Lake Cities Association of Realtors.
- Active Member of Rowlett First United Methodist Church for 40 years.
- Pat is involved in the Rowlett and Sachse Chamber of Commerce, having served as Director for both chambers.
- Served as Chairperson of Rowlett and Sachse Ambassadors.
- A Charter Member of ESA International Int., Alpha Nu Chapter and a Past President.
- Charter Member of Rowlett Exchange Club.
- Native Texas and a Life Member of Texas PTA's.
- Served as Director of Sachse Economic Development for 10 years.
- My motto is: "DREAM YOUR DREAMS...........LIVE YOUR DREAMS"!
- REO Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Senior Specialist
- Buyer Representative
- STATE OF TEXAS REAL ESTATE LICENSE 1978
- STATE OF TEXAS REAL ESTATE. BROKER`S LICENSE 1980
- MEMBER OF NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS AND COLLIN COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- ACCREDITED BUYER'S REPRESENTATIVE, WOMEN'S COUNCIL OF REALTORS, CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST AND SHORT SALES & FORECLOSURE RESOURCE.
- NATIVE TEXAN
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Northeast Dallas County
- Rockwall, Heath and Lake Ray Hubbard
- Texas Realtor for 35 years.
- Mom of three children.
- Grandmother of six children.
- Active in Rowlett and Sachse Communities
- I love working with Buyers to find them their Dream Home and have been doing this for 35 years.
- President Elite 1997 - 2011
- 2009 #5 Company and #2 Rowlett Individual
- TOP 20 Coldwell Banker Apex 1997-2013
- Lifetime Membership in Lake Cities Association of Realtors
- Person of the Year 2007 for Sachse Chamber of Commerce
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.