P "Mark" Rehnborg
Broker Sales Associate
- Twenty years professional SALES and MARKETING experience
- Education: BROKER LICENSE , State of California; MBA, Northeastern University; MSEE, University of Connecticut; BSEE , University of New Haven; SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist; Law school, Peninsula University; Professional hi-end real estate sales courses. Professional sales and marketing courses, including direct internet sales; Japanese, French, Portuguese, and Spanish, Berlitz School of Language
- I am a REALTOR with one of the top offices in Santa Cruz. My training has been extensive in order to help you find the exact property you are looking for, whether it's your personal residence or income property. I know the local real estate market and tour the new homes available every week. We have sources at our office to give you information on the local communities and schools - no matter what your price range.
- Home ownership is one of the most important events in our lives, and I am here to help you make that happen.
- In order to make this an easier process we have in-house loan officers to sit down and pre-qualify you, so time is not wasted looking in the wrong price ranges. Our Resources are vast. Let us help you find the way "home".
- Whether you are thinking of buying or selling, I am here to serve you.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.