Nicholas "Nick" Hopewell
- Vision - To not only be your trusted real estate advisor, but to build a long lasting relationship and friendship. Every client deserves to experience truly remarkable service and to have an expert on their side when handling one of their largest assets.
- Testimonials - "I originally listed with another broker, and was very dissatisfied with the effort and communication by the other agent. Mr. Hopewell prepared an excellent handout on the property and did everything possible in the horrid market to sell the property. Once we had a sales contract, he went above and beyond my expectations to resolve issues with the inspection and the closing. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to others" - John K. "Nick was the most educated Realtor we met with to discuss our housing needs. He always keeps us updated with any new listings and market news." - Krista and Aaron B. "Nick is very driven, organized, and knowledgable"- Kelley H. "Nick knows how to get the job done. He was very quick getting information, getting us in homes, and was always quick with communication."- Brandan J.
- Technology - Coldwell Banker West Shell has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will imply the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. Nick has an eMarketing coordinator to assist him with marketing your home on all of Coldwell Banker West Shell's online platforms. •cbws.com The award-winning website of Coldwell Banker West Shell features over 20,000 Tri State listings, is backed by a local $1.3 million ad campaign and receives over 3 million hits per month. •coldwellbanker.com Named Forbes "Best of the Web," the award-winning website of Coldwell Banker gives your home more world-wide exposure than any other real estate company can deliver. Promoted with an annual multi-million dollar national ad campaign, coldwellbanker.com receives an average of 7,000 visitors every hour of every day!
- Realtor.com The official site of the National Association of Realtors and the number one real estate Web Site in the world. The average listing on Realtor.com receives over 300 online showings! CBWS' exclusive affiliation with Realtor.com ensures domination of the site in key local markets. Your Home Will Be Listed On 150 Different Internet Sites Nick utilizes the Coldwell Banker West Shell eMarketing Platform to send out e-listing blasts regarding new listings, price reductions, and open houses. These e-mails reach over 600 prospective buyers and all of the local real estate agents.
- Education •Miami University, Oxford OH •Hondros College of Real Estate •Real Estate Law •Real Estate Principles and Practices •Real Estate Finance •Real Estate Appraisal •Ross Senior High School
- My family has been involved with real estate for as long as I can remember. As a kid my Grandpa and I would go after school and on weekends to work on his investment properties. Through these family business ventures, I have personally flipped houses, invested in real estate, managed properties, and coordinated construction projects. During my time of being a real estate agent, I have grown to love working with first time home buyers. It's very rewarding to share my passion and knowledge with others. I specialize in representing buyers and sellers in Butler and Hamilton counties. With a vast amount of experiences in every aspect of real estate, I am well educated and have the right skill set to help you make the best possible decision for your greatest gain.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.