- In today's challenging real estate market, you need the expertise of knowledgeable, dedicated Realtors who will listen to your needs and help you achieve your objectives. Individually, Neil and Susie Bowie meet these qualifications, but when combined, this professional husband and wife team is able to give clients more depth of experience and personalized customer service than a any single agent can.
- The Bowie's both grew up in the Dallas area and have excellent knowledge and familiarity with the DFW Metroplex. Their solid understanding of the local real estate market is a big plus in helping clients find the right home in the right community. In addition to working with local clients, the Bowie's specialize in assisting out of state and international clients who are relocating to the area. Their consultative style lends itself to identifying and aligning client's needs with communities that best fit both family and individual requirements, narrowing down what can be an overwhelming process.
- Neil Bowie graduated from The Universit of Texas at Austin, and served as a young man as a Petty Officer in U.S. Coast Guard Reserves. Prior to entering residential real estate brokerage, he co-owned and managed a large lumber and construction materials distribution company for twenty-four years. His many years as a business owner honed the sales, marketing and negotiating skills that he utilizes in his real estate career today.
- Susie Bowie is a "Staging and Showing Specialist" (Certified Home Marketing Specialist - CHMS) with a degree in Interior Design from The Art Institute of Dallas. Her creative flair and proven staging techniques and suggestions are an invaluable tool in helping clients prepare their home to be marketed in this highly competitive environment. Ms. Bowie spent most of her career as a designer of hotel interiors for a national hotel chain and as a sales representative for a local corporate caterer. In addition to her degree in Interior Design, Susie also has a business degree from The University of Texas at Dallas.
- Neil and Susie seek to differentiate themselves in the market place by leveraging the prominent Coldwell Banker name and its cutting edge technology tools for buyers and sellers, with their unique professional skill sets and passion for customer service.
- The goal at the end of every successful transaction is to have earned each client's trust, building lifelong relationships with those that they serve.
- In addition to serving their Metroplex clients, the Bowie's also market properties in the "North Texas Hill Country" of Cooke and Montague Counties near their ranch in Saint Jo, Texas.
- To let the Bowie Team go to work for you, please call Neil or Susie today!
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Dallas/Fort Worth and Surrounding Areas
- "D Magazine" Best Real Estate Agents In Dallas 2014
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.