Previews Property Specialist
Naseem’s Video Profile
Coldwell Banker Previews
- Unmatched Customer Service A real estate professional since 2000, Naseem takes pride in helping his clients make one of the most important decisions of their lives. He strives to earn his clients’ trust and loyalty and focuses on building long-term relationships. For Naseem, seeing the smile on someone’s face the day they close on their new home is his favorite part of the job!
- Working with Naseem means you’re gaining a partner to guide you through the real estate process. His approach focuses on excellent communication, professional transaction management and tough negotiation. By listening to his clients, he is able to truly understand their needs. With integrity and a straightforward approach, you know you can trust Naseem to help get deals done right. Offering quality service to the buyers and sellers he works with are truly a passion for Naseem. He works to exceed their highest expectations, finding a solution specifically tailored for each individual. His reputation has allowed him to build a strong business based on referrals from past clients.
- Expertise, Experience and Connections Naseem’s experience has taught him a great deal about the local market. Whether working with a first-time homebuyer, seasoned seller, developer or investor, he can share past experiences to educate his clients.
- By partnering with Coldwell Banker, Naseem is able to take full advantage of the cutting-edge technology and marketing resources available to serve his clients. He attends ongoing training opportunities and is a Certified Previews Luxury Specialist, joining an elite group who focus on serving the needs of the luxury market. After many years in the business, Naseem has been able to establish connections with a network of professionals to serve his clients individual needs. From interior designers, to contractors, to lawyers and everything in between, Naseem can recommend professionals you can trust.
- Chicagoland Area Knowledge Currently a resident of Portage Park, Naseem was born and raised in Chicago. Having lived here all his life, he has a very broad knowledge of the city’s most popular neighborhoods. Plus, as a Certified Relocation Specialist, he is able to assist clients who are relocating. Through Coldwell Banker’s global reach and international presence, Naseem has connections all over the world to help clients get where they need to go. When not focused on business, Naseem enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. As someone who enjoys travel, his most memorable trip including an exhilarating sky dive of 12,000 feet over the island of Kauai with his wife. Naseem also has great interest in antique and muscle cars. Having been in sports all his life, he is truly a Chicago sports fan. Plus, he loves authentic BBQ. With his own personal BBQ smoker, he has won contests for his ribs and famous 14 hour slow smoked pulled pork.
- Work with a real estate professional who truly cares about his clients. Contact Naseem El-Barbarawi today!
- LINCOLN PARK, GOLD COAST, LAKEVIEW, BUCKTOWN, OLD TOWN, WICKER PARK, WEST LOOP. RIVER NORTH, ROSCOE VILLAGE, STREETERVILLE, SOUTH LOOP
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Previews Property Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- _My wife and I utilized Naseem as our Real Estate agent to purchase our first home as a couple. After we closed he didn't disappear. Since it was bank owned we still had to put some construction work into the home. He helped us find low cost alternatives to appliance purchases, options on different contractors and was always following up with us to make sure everything went perfectly. He built a relationship with us and we never felt like just another customer. We even had him at our housewarming party. Naseem is honest, diligent, patient and caring. Demetri and Ellen Georgiadis
- _My husband and I were looking to purchase our first home in Lincoln Park. After we found our home, Naseem was excellent at helping us navigate the many steps toward actual closing. He helped us think about what to offer, counter-offer, what freebies to get the other side to throw in (like a pergola, updated fixtures, etc.). He also took great care in making sure everything was perfect. For us, he embodied everything we wanted in an agent: he was patient, incredibly attentive, and sharp. Christa and Brad Martens
- _Not only is Naseem a great negotiator, but I felt he understood my personal issues that affected the buying/selling of my real estate. His advice was outstanding, and that is what has made our transactions successful. Naseem is someone I would highly recommend... period! I plan on using him in all my future real estate transactions. There are thousands of agents out there, but Naseem is the one that possesses the necessary skills needed to be a great agent!” Alex Analitis
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED)
- Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR) Top Producer
- Recognized as one of Chicago’s Top 5% of Realtors