- A San Francisco native, Naomi Lempert Lopez is proud to live and work in the city where she was born and raised. She is honest and trustworthy, calmly and confidently guiding her clients through the complicated process of buying and/or selling real estate in San Francisco. Naomi’s success is the result of her professionalism, market experience, tough negotiating skills, and integrity.
- Naomi is a proud alumna of Brandeis Hillel Day School, Aptos Middle School, and Lowell High School. She graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with double bachelor degrees in Women’s Studies and Italian, and did post graduate study at Ca’Foscari University in Venice, Italy.
- Naomi has been a consistent producer since beginning her real estate career in 1999. In 2004, she joined TRI Coldwell Banker, the top office in San Francisco. From this strong base, Naomi delivers the high caliber service her clients have grown to expect.
- In addition to selling real estate, Naomi is active in civic and charitable organizations. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for San Francisco Beautiful as well as the Jewish Coalition Advisory Board. In affiliation with Episcopal Community Services, she has developed a curriculum and resource guide and conducts seminars to aid homeless and transitionally housed people acquire employment.
- Naomi is married to Fernando Lopez and has two daughters, Esther & Carmen.