- My Personal Pledge: To provide the best possible full-time service to earn your complete respect and 100% satisfaction.
- I will provide an unfailing commitment to the highest standards of integrity, honesty and loyalty.
- I will continue my education and research to keep me a marketwise expert at the pinnacle of my profession.
- I will use my experience, marketing expertise and negotiating skills to your best advantage.
- Each move is unique, important and special to us and to our clients and we are blessed to have the client base that we have after 23 years.
- And most of all...I will make your transition a fun and pleasurable experience!
- Specializing in versatility within the Metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- Experienced Buyer Specialists and Operations Manager on staff to ensure you have the best service and communication.
- International President's Elite
- Top4% Nationally
- Top 50 Agents
- GRI: Graduate Realtor's Institute
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- From Condos/Townhomes to Single Family
- New Construction to Relocation
- Investment Properties to Second Homes...we have the expertise, energy, and services to make your move smooth and enjoyable.
- 25 yrs experience as a full time agent, moving hundreds of people to and from their dream homes or investment properties.
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Member Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.