Real Estate Salesperson
- I have integrity, is trustworthy,and is very reliable to my clients selling real estate, or looking for real estate.
- I enjoy working with my clients who have build houses. To service your needs with building a house I will have to go out to the site with you. That is very important. I will help with your needs during the whole process.
- I love working with First TIme Home Buyers. You are special in your own way, because you have to be guided with special care. I will teach, and show you, so that you are comfortable in making your own decisions with guidance. I am very good with others needs and desires, and getting great results.
- I have experience with sellers also you are valuable, because you have some experiance in buying real estate usually. It is a pleasure as well as a challenge working for sellers, because most of the time your property has to be sold before the next purchase. It is wonderful helping a seller sell a house, and buy a new one. The new property could be to down size, or to enlarge, a condo, or build a new house, whatever I have great joy with it all.
- Full time Realtor since 1994 making people happy with buying and selling real estate. # 513-518-1983, Web Page cbws.com/nancy.peebles-moore
- Worked with clients buying and selling in a wide spectrum of price, style, and area. Worked with Fabulous Clients building new houses, investors, Condos, Multi-Families, and referrals any where in the USA. Love God and Real Estate!
- Member of Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, National Ass. of Realtors, Founder Member of: Women's Chamber of Commerce, Vice President of Missionary Ministy at Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church Glendale, Ohio. Member of Membership Services Committee for Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I am very good at listening to my wonderful clients needs and helping them achieve their home purchase or sell.
- I am a licensed Realtor in Ohio, keeping up with the Ohio's Real Estate Qualification Requirements, a graduate of the Ohio State University
- International Sterling Society & Bronze Society, Have Achieved Monthly Office Listing & Sales Leader, Top Performer Top Buyer Controlled Sales Leader, Breakfast of Champions
- My awards are listed above,. but my most important awards to me are pleasing my client’s needs and serving them to fulfill their goals and closing on their purchase or sale.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.