- Searching for your dream home can be a time consuming experience. Working with a professional Realtor will make the process much more efficient.
- Since most people spend a fair amount of time with their Realtor, it is important to choose one you feel comfortable with, and one who is responsive to your needs. As a former military spouse, I'm accustomed to change and transition and with 30 years of real estate experience, I have put that experience to work in helping others transition quickly to the DFW lifestyle.
- As a CBDFW associate, I look forward to providing a wonderfull real estate experience for my customers and the communities in the DFW area.
- I have travelled throughout the U.S. and travelled extensively in the Far East which has provided an appreciation to many interests and backgrounds.
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Dallas/Fort Worth and Surrounding Areas
- 30 years experience in real estate of which 28 has been in Fort Worth.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.