- CELL 231.645.1234 TEXT 231.645.1234
- Bay Harbor, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs, Petoskey, Mackinac Island, Lake Charlevoix, Walloon Lake, Lake Michigan, and Torch Lake
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Resort and Lakefront and Water View Properties
- Certified Negotiator, Harvard Negotiation Project Commercial and Investment Properties, M.A. from Michigan State University M.A. Degree, Michigan State University
- Resort Properties, Bay Harbor, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs, Petoskey, Lake Michigan, Lake Charlevoix, Round & Walloon Lake, and Torch Lake
- It is pleasure to assist you with your Real Estate services, be they listing property or buying.
- Residential and Resort Properties.
- Lakefront and Lakeview Properties.
- Commercial and Investment Properties.
- Business Opportunites.
- Acreage and Vacant Lots.
- BA, Michigan State University MA, Michigan State University
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, Harvard Negotiation Project, Harvard University
- Certified Mediation Specialist, CDR, Boulder, Co.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- MEDIATION/CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- REAL ESTATE CONSULTING
- HIGH-END LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES
- ALL WATERFRONT AND WATERVIEW PROPERTIES
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES, INCLUDING, HOTELS, RETAIL, OFFICE, AND RESTAURANT PROPERTIES
- 15 Years of Real Estate Experience in High End Residential and Commercial Properties in Resort Market.
- Commercial Sales of Hotels, Casino and Aquisition, Medical Offices, and Retail Properties.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.