Mitchell "Mitch" Kudla
Sales Associate, Realtor® CHMS, ABR, SFR
- As a former native of the Midwest, I am familiar with the relocation process. I have an in-depth knowldege of the housing market in a number of states.
- I promise to walk with you through the buying/selling process in order to both simplify the process while at the same time illustrating how the market (and your investment) may hope to grow!
- As a retired professional and father of 4 sons, I have the foresight and can ascertain how your choices are affected by necessity!
- With superior communication and interpersonal skills, I can be sure to expedite your move without creating a daunting atmosphere.
- Whether buying for your first or third time, the process is always difficult. I can help prioritize your needs, and devote myself to find a house that can meet and exceed all of your expectations!
- Relocation Buying/ Selling
- Adult/Retirement Communities
- Southeast Valley/ Chandler and Surrounding Locations
- First time buyers/sellers
- I spent over 30 years in the communication industry. While there, I developed the necessary negotiating and communication skills required to be an effective business partner.
- I have experiece in direct customer relations within and outside my companies, ensuring prompt and effective service.
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration from Moraine Valley Community College in Illinois.
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- Resident and member of Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Accredited and licensed Arizona Realtor
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Arizona Association of Realtors
- Member of Southeast Valley Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
- I know and live in the community I represent.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.