- While born in Huntsville, I have lived all over North Alabama in my lifetime. I can tell you from experience, there is no place like The Shoals area, located in the Northwest Corner of Alabama.
- I moved to The Shoals in February 1999, and have called it home every since! Whether you live in Florence, Muscle Shoals, Sheffield, Killen or Tuscumbia, the quality of living here is unmatched!
- My wife, Heather and I have 3 children: Sydney, Jacob and Maggie. The Shoals is a wonderful place for kids and to raise a family!
- My teams biggest asset, aside from knowledge of the market, will be our extensive knowledge of our area's beautiful parks, world class golf courses, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, camping and anything outdoors. We don't just sell our area, we live here, engage and enjoy it!
- Joined Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Properties in 2000 and knew right away it was the perfect fit! Selling Real Estate was something I had a strong desire to do, and being associated with a top notch professional company with a vision to provide the consumer the very best service was important to me.
- My team's vision for 2010: To concentrate not on the transaction (result), but to concentrate on how we do what we do, the process of the transaction. At our first team meeting for 2010, our mutual goal was that our primary focus be on providing the highest level of service possible.
- 2010 President of the Shoals Area Association of REALTORS
- 2010 Membership Chairman of the Shoals Home Builders Association
- Involvement in the local trade associations is very important to us because we feel that the relationships we build through these associations, and the resources available from them, enhances our ability to provide a level of service and expertise second to none.
- We love Florence, Alabama and The entire Shoals Area! We would love the opportunity to share with you the passion we have for our area, and show you all that it has to offer!
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Waterfront/ Lake Homes along the Tennsessee River, Wilson Lake, and Shoals Creek
- Residential Homes in Florence, Killen, Muscle Shoals, Tuscumbia, Sheffield, Lauderdale and Colbert Counties
- Land (Hunting, Development, Timber, Etc.) in Northwest Alabama, Lauderdale, Colbert and Franklin Counties
- Farm Sales (Cattle Farms, Poultry Farms, Horse Farms) in Northwest Alabama, Lauderdale, Colbert and Franklin Counites
- Homes with Acreage in Northwest Alabama, Lauderdale, Colbert and Franklin Counties
- We've assisted many families over the past nine years who were working with Cartus Relocation, Prudential Relocation, USAA and many other relocation companies. Our experience and familiarity in this area is second to none. My team is fully informed and prepared to handle the procedures and protocol for these corporate moves.
- Our team is tech savvy and always within reach.
- Our close working relationships with attorneys, title companies, appraisers, moving companies, home inspectors and lenders will provide the client with resources for any question or concern throughout the transaction.
- 2007 REALTOR of the YEAR (Shoals Area Association of REALTORS)
- 2007, 2009 Honor Society (Alabama Association of REALTORS)
- 2007, 2009 Honor Society (Shoals Area Association of REALTORS)
- 2007 Top Lister Award (Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Properties)
- 2008 Associate of the Year - Shoals Home Builders Association
- 2008 & 2009 Top Producer & Top Lister - Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Properties
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.