- We both volunteer with the Ashland City Schools where our children attend.
- We are both active volunteers for the Ashland County United Way.
- Shannon is a graduate of the Ashland County Leadership Ashland Program and presently sits on the board (chairman in 2010).
- Michelle serves on the board for the Ashland Christian Health Center.
- Michelle is the co-chair of the area youth program Young Life of Ashland County.
- We both serve and have served on many committees for the Ashland Board of Realtors to include MLS, Nominating, Property Magazine, Professional Standards, Board of Trustees, Education, and PR committees.
- Shannon is a graduate of OSU and a former member of the Ohio National Guard.
- Michelle is a graduate of AU with a masters from BGSU.
- Combined we have over 20 years of real estate experience.
- Shannon has GRI (Graduate of Realtors Institute) and is a Certified Negotiation Specialist.
- Michelle has extensive marketing experience and holds the EPro designation.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- We are well versed in all types of financing including FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, Conventional, Manufacturing, and Mobile Homes.
- We are experienced in selling all styles and varieties of homes such as single family residential, multi-family, condos, mobile homes, manufactured, vacant land, and farms.
- We will follow the process thoroughly from the purchase contract, inspections, appraisal, title work, survey, and closing to ensure that all the contract contingencies are met.
- We will market our listings on multiple internet sites, advertise in local print publications, and exhibit the home’s best features with photos and videos.
- We host open houses often and have contact with our sellers on a very frequent basis.
- We find creative solutions to problems encountered with the transactions.
- We are familiar with the procedures for writing land contracts, owner financing, and deferred closing contracts.
- We have extensive knowledge in both listing and selling short sale and bank owned properties.
- The two of us are dedicated to customer service and the satisfaction of our clients. We would be happy to provide you references.
- Together we have listed over 300 houses and sold 300 units
- We have participated in $17 million dollars of real estate transactions combined.
- Both Shannon & Michelle have received the Ohio Association or Realtors, President’s Sales Club Million Dollar Producer awards most of the years they have been licensed.
- Shannon has received the Ohio Association of Realtors President Sales Club Multi-Million Dollar Producer award several times.
- Shannon was named an Ashland County Women of Achievement in 2007 and received the Ashland Board of Realtors Distinguished Service Award in 2001.