- As a team, look to us to provide an exceptional experience from beginning to end.
- Our winning combination will expedite our client communication and feedback.
- Creativity, strengths & success are multiplied when two excellent agents work closely together to meet your real estate needs.
- Meet with us to discuss the best strategy and market plan for your selling your home. Expect the highest possible sales price in the shortest amount of time.
- Ask about our unique Buyer’s Handbook. Let our vast knowledge of financing, loan types, and the entire buying process put you in your new home today.
- We service both Ashland & Richland counties and are a member of both the Ashland County and the Richland County MLS.
- Work with us and anticipate great service, total honesty, and frequent communication.
- Twice the Experience, Twice the Service, It Adds Up!!
- We both volunteer with the Ashland City Schools where our children attend.
- We are both active volunteers for the Ashland County United Way.
- Shannon is a graduate of the Ashland County Leadership Ashland Program and presently sits on the board (chairman in 2010).
- Michelle serves on the board for the Ashland Christian Health Center.
- Michelle is the co-chair of the area youth program Young Life of Ashland County.
- We both serve and have served on many committees for the Ashland Board of Realtors to include MLS, Nominating, Property Magazine, Professional Standards, Board of Trustees, Education, and PR committees.
- Shannon is a graduate of OSU and a former member of the Ohio National Guard.
- Michelle is a graduate of AU with a masters from BGSU.
- Combined we have over 20 years of real estate experience.
- Shannon has GRI (Graduate of Realtors Institute) and is a Certified Negotiation Specialist.
- Michelle has extensive marketing experience and holds the EPro designation.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- We are well versed in all types of financing including FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, Conventional, Manufacturing, and Mobile Homes.
- We are experienced in selling all styles and varieties of homes such as single family residential, multi-family, condos, mobile homes, manufactured, vacant land, and farms.
- We will follow the process thoroughly from the purchase contract, inspections, appraisal, title work, survey, and closing to ensure that all the contract contingencies are met.
- We will market our listings on multiple internet sites, advertise in local print publications, and exhibit the home’s best features with photos and videos.
- We host open houses often and have contact with our sellers on a very frequent basis.
- We find creative solutions to problems encountered with the transactions.
- We are familiar with the procedures for writing land contracts, owner financing, and deferred closing contracts.
- We have extensive knowledge in both listing and selling short sale and bank owned properties.
- The two of us are dedicated to customer service and the satisfaction of our clients. We would be happy to provide you references.
- Together we have listed over 300 houses and sold 300 units
- We have participated in $17 million dollars of real estate transactions combined.
- Both Shannon & Michelle have received the Ohio Association or Realtors, President’s Sales Club Million Dollar Producer awards most of the years they have been licensed.
- Shannon has received the Ohio Association of Realtors President Sales Club Multi-Million Dollar Producer award several times.
- Shannon was named an Ashland County Women of Achievement in 2007 and received the Ashland Board of Realtors Distinguished Service Award in 2001.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.