- The three words that best describe Michelle are: Motivated: For the Seller, I do what it takes to market your home and sell it accurately and promptly. For the buyer, I will go that extra mile to find the perfect home for you. My enthusiasm is endless, I dedicate myself to my clients Real Estate needs. Family Oriented: Being a mother of 3 small boys, Gage, Drew and Connor, I can appreciate the concern of clients to find that special home for the needs of their family. I listen to the customers needs and know what is important to them. Educated: With three years of college at Monroe Community College and University of Toledo under my belt, as well as continuing my education, my customers are guaranteed I will work professionally and productively. Eight years of training and education in the U.S. Naval Reserve adds to my experience.
- Member Monroe County Association Realtors
- Member Michigan Association Realtors
- Member National Association Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Presidents Circle
- Multi Million Dollar Poducer
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.