- Excellent Communicator
- Seasoned Negotiator
- Data Driven Professional
- Seattle-area native and lifelong resident
- Detail oriented
- Greater Seattle area (Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Seattle, Bellevue, Issaquah, Redmond, Sammamish, Renton, Medina, Clyde Hill, Newcastle)
- New construction single family homes and condominiums
- Luxury homes
- First time home buyers
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Condominium Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- BA, Business Administration from the University of Washington
- High integrity, Professional, Highly ethical
- Lifetime Seattle/Eastside resident (Belltown, Magnolia, t Bellevue, Redmond, Mercer Island and Bainbridge Island
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- For most people, their home is by far their largest single investment. As such, you need a strong advocate working for you, pounding the pavement to maximize the potential return on your investment, or locating homes that fit your specified parameters. This process entails far more than simply opening doors – it requires outstanding communication skills, knowledge, tenacity, confidence, strong negotiating skills and market savvy.
- My full service approach to real estate provides my clients with stellar service and personal attention – I will consistently go the extra mile for you. My goal is to make your home-buying or home-selling process a painless, enjoyable process and to that end, I will consistently meet or exceed your expectations throughout the process.
- For sellers, I deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy, beginning with a comparative market analysis, complimentary staging consultation and a list of preferred contractors to help prepare your home for market. This, along with an extensive online and print advertising plan ensures that your home wont’ be missed by any prospective buyers
- For buyers, a lot of time is spent asking questions to determine what your specific criteria is – before we ever get in the car. I provide access to lenders to begin the prequalification process and then work to focus our search criteria so you are viewing only those homes that fit your specific parameters and price range. Once we find the perfect home, we then negotiate the best possible terms and conditions for the purchase.
- For both buyers and sellers, I will actively communicate with you throughout the process. You can be sure that you will be advised of all activity throughout the process and you will always understand where, precisely, we are at in the process and what information or action may be required by you, as the buyer or seller.
- Whether you are new to the area, or have lived here for years, I can be a valuable resource for you. Let me show you how I can go the extra mile for you!
- International Presidents Elite 2011-2012 (top 3% of all realtors)
- Diamond Society Member 2008. 2009. 2010
- Sterling Society Member 2007.
- Voted one of Seattle Magazine's Top Realtors "Best in Client Satisfaction" for 2009-2012
- Voted one of Realtrends "Best Real Estate Agents in America" - 2012
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.