Michele’s Video Profile
Your High Country Coldwell Banker expert
Covering Boone, Blowing Rock and beyond in the NC mtns
- Michele McCubbins Coley loves to share why the NC High Country is the best place on the planet. For over 15 yrs, she's represented Buyers and Sellers to fulfill their real estate goals and continues to stay on top of the market to best serve her client's interests.
- .A Salisbury native, her family had been seasonal residents in Blowing Rock for over 30 yrs. After schooling in NC and England, she moved to the NC High Country and got involved in the community by serving on Chamber boards, managed a non-profit, professional theater and then Sales Director and Morning show co-host for a local television network before finding her way to Real Estate
- With her personal knowledge of the High Country's nature and growth possibilities, quick access to local MLS software to analyze local market conditions, Michele can help you reach your real estate goals. She always keeps a balanced view of the local real estate market and stays on top of education to best serve her clients.
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- GREEN designee
- Over 15 Years High Country Realtor Broker Experience ... Member of NC and National Association of Realtors, High Country Association of Realtors
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist - the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- GRI- Graduate of Realtors Institute, ABR- Accredited Buyer Agent
- UNC-G, B.A.Communication Studies
- Watauga Leadership Graduate
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- Since 1977 the Council of Residential Specialists has been conferring the CRS Designation on agents who meet its stringent requirements. Currently, there are more than 34,000 active CRS Designees.
- Why Use a CRS? Today, home buying and selling is faster, more complex, and more competitive in every way. Our goal is to make the process a little easier for you. The first step is choosing the right REALTOR.
- Experience: To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTOR must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions.
- Ethics: Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- A Focus on Home Buying and Selling: To help make the home buying and selling process more rewarding, every CRS Designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing. Work with the top 4 percent.
- Technology Expertise: The training available to CRS Designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- GREEN designee. Member of Green Resource Council
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- e-Pro Certified (ePRO)
- Transnational Referral Certified (TRC)
- Member of Certified Real Estate Agents
- Member of High Country Association of Realtors
- Member of NC Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.