Real Estate Broker
Michele’s Video Profile
Your High Country Coldwell Banker expert
Covering Boone, Blowing Rock and beyond in the NC mtns
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- GREEN designee
- Over 15 Years High Country Realtor Broker Experience ... Member of NC and National Association of Realtors, High Country Association of Realtors
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist - the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- GRI- Graduate of Realtors Institute, ABR- Accredited Buyer Agent
- UNC-G, B.A.Communication Studies
- Watauga Leadership Graduate
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- Since 1977 the Council of Residential Specialists has been conferring the CRS Designation on agents who meet its stringent requirements. Currently, there are more than 34,000 active CRS Designees.
- Why Use a CRS? Today, home buying and selling is faster, more complex, and more competitive in every way. Our goal is to make the process a little easier for you. The first step is choosing the right REALTOR.
- Experience: To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTOR must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions.
- Ethics: Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- A Focus on Home Buying and Selling: To help make the home buying and selling process more rewarding, every CRS Designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing. Work with the top 4 percent.
- Technology Expertise: The training available to CRS Designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- GREEN designee. Member of Green Resource Council
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- e-Pro Certified (ePRO)
- Transnational Referral Certified (TRC)
- Member of Certified Real Estate Agents
- Member of High Country Association of Realtors
- Member of NC Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors