Michael’s Video Profile
Integrity, Competency and Trust in serving the public for over 30 years - These attributes form my foundation of service for you!
- Working real estate professional (lives and works) in Northwest San Antionio and also including surrounding areas of Helotes, Boerne, Leon Valley, Shavano Park, Grey Forest. Working in all facets of residential - including new home construction.
- Credible history of working with relocation individuals and families working in both white and blue collar professions.
- Certified Residential Specialist - CRS (only 5% of all REALTORS have attained this designation)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Relocation accredidation - certified training and work experience with Cartus, USAA Mover's Advantage.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Home construction.
- Seller's agent - let me list and market your home.
- Buyer's agent - let me represent your best interests in a home purchase.
- CHARACTER: Proven competency, trust and integrity demonstrated by a successful 30 year police career *Retired Police Captian*. That combined with being a licensed real estate agent in two states - Wisconsin (Broker) & Texas (Sales) gives me the dedication, tanacity and knowledge, necessary to successsfully seervice your real estate needs.
- COMPETENCY: CRS and GRI professional designatins: Certified Residential Specialis (Only 4 percent of all REALTORS have earned this prestigioous credential). Graduate Realtors Institute. The Graduate REALTORS Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made a commitment to providing a superior level of professional services by earning the GRI designation. REALTORS with the GRI designatin are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
- TRACK RECORD: 2002 through 2010 Top Producer & Multi-year, Multi-Million Dollar Producer, Licensed in real estate since 1983. Representing both buyers and sellers in transactions for Northwest San Antonio, the Interstate 10 Corridor/North Loop 1604 Corridor and beyond.
- Awarded Senior Associate Status as of May, 2004.
- Earned membership into Coldwell Banker's International Diamond Society, representing approximately the top 17% of more than 113,800 Coldwell Banker Real Estate Sales Associates