Michael "Mike" McCarney
- Full-time Realtors working for you
- Strong Customer Focus to meet your needs
- Mike is here to help you sell your property, or find your new dream home
- Mike strives to provide you with exceptional service
- "Mike went the extra five miles to help me purchase my home" - Satisfied Buyer
- "Mike helped me through a difficult sale of my home. Without them, I might have withdrawn the listing" - Happy Seller
- Successfully help first-time homebuyers through the entire process
- Members, National Association of Realtors and Indiana Association of Realtors
- Members, Greater Northwest Indiana Association of Realtors
- Currently Serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greater Northwest Indian Association of Realtors
- Mike obtained his BA degree from Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.
- Mike is a Broker-Salesperson and an Indiana Approved Instructor both Real Estae Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Serving most Communities in Northwest Indiana
- Extensive knowledge of local school systems; Mike has served as substitute teachers in nthe Griffith, IN Public School System.
- Marketing skills honed through successful completion of difficult transactions
- Mike has earned the Integrity Selling Specialist (ISS) designation,,and Coldwell Banker's Certified Negotiations Specialist (CNS) designation.
- Serves both Buyers and Sellers in NW Indiana.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.