- Licensed in 1985. I was born and raised in Yakima and have an excellent inowledge of the area.
- Although I have accumulated and manage several Commercial and Investment properties for my own portfolio, I have found great satisfaction in helping others attain their real estate goals, whether residential or investment.
- I have a BA in Business from Central Washington State University and have taken classes and sseminars in all phases of real estate, including Commercial, Investment and Property Management. I have also earned the ABR and ASP designations.
- I am now Commercial Sales Manager for Coldwell Banker Associated, Realtors.
- I am involved in several community activities, including Rotary Club, which give me many contacts in the area, especially in Commercial and Investment property.
- I am active in the Yakima Board of Realtors, have served on many committees and as Director. I am currently Secretary/Treasurer for the Board of Realtos.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Commercial, Investment, Income Property and Property Management.
- Member of National, Washington State and Yakima Associations of Realtors and Yakima Multiple Listing Service.
- Member Central Washington Home Builders Association, Yakima Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club.
- Community Activities: YMCA, United Way, Habitat for Humanity, LaSalle High School Foundation Board.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.