Melvin "Mel" Reed
- I have been buying and selling homes and lots in Lake Havasu City Arizona for over 15 years.
- I started Real Estate in the mortgage business and learned about what it takes to buy a home and the best way to market and sell one.
- There is always a good buy when you know how to look. It is important to take your time and look but when you see what you want hurry and get it under contract. You still have a 10 day inspection period to make sure the home is right for you.
- In todays world and ever changing market you need an agent that is up to date with the area, market, lenders, loans available, local laws, upcomming local changes and is active in the MLS.
- Over 12 years of Buying and Selling In Lake Havasu City Arizona.
- My best credential is that most of my business is from my past clients. I don't advertise myself in the local papers only my listings. A good mechanic never advertises, only bad ones! The agents that advertise themselves the most never have repeat business.
- After working with Builder all over town, I can let you know the good as well as the bad reasons to build new or buy existing!
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- There are a lot of great deals out there. Just give me a call, let me know how much you have to spend, and I will find you a deal. I tend to recommend smaller investments because they make the highest returns safely. ( My wife hates that, I make less $, but most people sell though me and buy again.)
- I work a lot with builders and I have built a lot of homes in Havasu over years for my clients. Many times the existing homes can be a better deal. But don't buy a house in the desert too old, the sun is the deal breaker. ( Yep! it gets hot here!)
- Prior to working at Coldwell Banker I worked in Lake Havasu as a loan officer with a company that specialized in hard to finance clients.( Back when they had to prove they had 3-5 months morgage payments before they could buy a home, Which I still recommend)
- Bought and sold many properties in Lake Havasu as a private invester several years prior to obtaining my Real Estate License.
- I became a Real Estate Broker to continuem to develope my knowlege in the field.
- As an agent at Coldwell Banker I have the Latest technologies, advertising, and name recognition at my disposal.
- Diamond Award for Outstanding Customer Service and Satisfaction for four straight years in a row.
- Over $3 Million sold 2007and $4.3 Million the year before!
- Most of my clients are repeat customers that already know I will work hard for them and find them the best deal.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.