Melvin "Mel" Burgess
- Business Philosophy - My clients come FIRST. Listening to you and having open communications are my key points to understanding your needs. Whether it's strong Real Estate promotions, holding extended open house hours to secure the best offer for your home, or taking extra time to locate that special dream home for you, my job is to help you buy or sell your home.
- Mel attends The Rock Church/Elks Club member, Lyons Club Member, Masonic Temple-Master Mason, United States Air Force/ Honorable Discharge,
- Intrest/Hobbies: Flying,Scuba Diving,Fishing,Cycling,Family time.
- High School: Pierce High School- Arbuckle Ca.
- College: Butte College- Oroville Ca.
- California Smog Certification. Automotive sercice Excellence Technician. Automotive Traning Institute Re-Engineering Business Program Graduate
- Advance Scuba Diver
- Mel brings over 20 years of sales and management experience to support you in negotiating your buying or selling contracts.
- Mel Burgess has been awarded the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®) designation by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute (RENI). The CNE® is earned by real estate professionals after successfully completing formal negotiation training from. Agents who receive this certification are in the top 1 % of all agents nationally.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.