Melissa’s Video Profile
- Native Daytonian! I live in Washington Township with my husband Bill & four young adult kids and teens!
- Business degree from University of Dayton! Go Flyers!
- Brokers Licensed Escrowed
- Top 50 for Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors the last five years.
- Office Manager for Centerville Office
- My team is committed to bring you the best service possible!
- Graduated from University of Dayton. GO Flyers!
- Earned Ohio Brokers Real Estate License (escrowed) in 1989
- Associate Partner 2008
- International Diamond Society in sales for Coldwell Banker.
- Ranked in the Top 30 the last five years.
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Embracing technology to be efficient for you!
- I give you 100% whether you are a $50,000 or $500,000 client.
- I believe in giving back to the community. I am involved in many service projects and organizations
- I am a lifelong resident of Kettering and Centerville/Washington Twp areas (South Dayton)
- I have been licensed since 12/1986 (I took 5 years off to be a stay-home mom)
- Your family is important to me! I know a little something about kids...I have four!
- Let me help you get plugged into the area. Ask for "Melissa's Favorites" of recommendations
- Best words to describe me: Energetic, enthusiastic & efficient (who has time to waste)
- Top 50 for Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors
- Sterling Award for Coldwell Banker- Top 13 percent
- Dayton Area Board of Realtors Sales Leaders Award-2004 to present
- Ohio Association of Realtors Sales Awards-2004 to present
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.