- 9 Years of Real Estate Licensure in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Top Realtor in the area for 5 years counting.
- A Realtor committed to welcoming fellow service members to the area; to helping new families growing or those who are needing to downsize, and to assist in the transition of either selling a home, a lot, or purchasing.
- Member of the Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and Virginia's Association of Realtors.
- ABR, Acredited Buyer Representative Designation
- SFR, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources Designation
- Accredited REO Agent Designation
- 9 Year, Full-Time, Licensed Realtor in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Lifelong Resident of Virginia.
- ABR, SFR and REO Agent Certifications.
- 14 years of sales experience and success.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Foreclosures and Bank Owned Property
- First Time Buyer's
- Short Sales
- Residential Listings
- Waterfront Property
- Land Listings
- 9 years of full time Real Estate sales
- Top Producer in King George and surrounding areas
- Multi-Million Dollar Award Winner 2007-2011
- Quality Service Award Winner 2011
- Top 10 Team Mid Atlantic 2008-2011
- Producer Society 2006
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.