Melissa A. Dailey
About Melissa A.
- Born and raised in Montana, I moved to Spokane in 2001. Both my father and my husband were military so I spent several years in southern California and Oklahoma City before moving back to the Northwest. We chose Spokane for our new home because it had the outdoor amenities we loved and a more stable economy than some of the smaller surrounding areas.
- Prior to real estate, I had a career as a paralegal for various litigation firms both in Spokane and Oklahoma City. I hold a paralegal degree (AAS) and graduated summa cum laude from Western Baptist College with a Bachelors of Science in Business Management and Communications.
- I am actively involved with very community minded church called Jacob's Well that works very closely with Burmese refugee resettlement.
- I am an active real estate investor. I strongly believe in the strength of real estate investing and its ability to secure long term weath. I own approximately two dozen different rental properties (encompassing over 70 units) and actively manage and renovate those properties.
- I have sold a total of over 50 million dollars in real estate. I chose Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Real Estate Group because they are the largest and most successful real estate company in the Spokane area. They are very involved in the community and heavily support events such as First Night Spokane, Coats 4 Kids, Spokane Valley Community Center, Boy Scouts of America, 4th of July in the Park, and many other events and organizations. They have an excellent training program and extensive continuing education to keep me current on all of the latest changes in real estate law and ethics. The partners of Tomlinson Real Estate Group are also one of the largest land development companies in the area which creates many local jobs. Tomlinson is a reputable local company over 70 years old with the power of the nation's largest real estate company Coldwell Banker!
- A real estate transaction is a big moment in your life and I am happy to do what I can to make that a wonderful experience for everyone involved. It is most likely the largest investment you will ever make, you definitely need an agent with experience, education, and professionalism to help you! Please contact me with any of your real estate needs whether it be your first home, rental property, or just something different - I am ready to work for you! I look forward to meeting you.
- New Construction Specialist
- Investment Specialist
- National Association of Realtors
- Washington Association of Realtors
- Spokane Association of Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Investment Property (residential, apartment buildings, light commerical)
- Residential (Resale)
- New Construction Homes
- Secondary Homes/Waterfront
- Homes on Acreage
- Lots/Land Sales
- Buyer's Agent (First Time Buyers, Move-up Buyers, Retirement Planning)
- Seller's Agent
- 13+ years Real Estate Investing
- 9+ years Residential & light Commerical Leasing
- 7+ years Residential & Commerical Real Estate Sales
- 5+ years New Construction specialist
- Bachelors Degree - Business Administration (Marketing & Communications emphasis)
- Paralegal Degree in Applied Sciences - contracts/tort law
- Most Residential Sales (# of Buyers) (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Top Sales Producer (# of Transactions) (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Top 10 Overall Producer (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Top 5 Residential Producer (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Sales Associate of the Month (multiple months)
- Spokane Assoc. of Realtors Platinum Award
- Tomlinson President's Club (2003 - 2009)
- 2003 Most Inspirational Realtor (voted by peers)
- Rookie of the Year (2003)
Melissa A.’s ListingsShowing:
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.