- Melanie obtained her real estate license in 1989, and has gone on to earn the advanced designations of GRI, CRS and ABR, as well as her commission as Notary Public in 2002. With more than 25 years experience in marketing and sales, Melanie continues representing both buyers and sellers throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo counties.
- AA Spanish, BA Public Relations, San Jose State University, MBA candidate.
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City.
- I offer my clients personal attention to details plus the tools of current technology so that they receive superior real estate service.
- Treasurer SILVAR Charitable Trust Foundation, Member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, CAR and NAR, International President's Elite, Previews Property Specialist, Graduate Realtor(r) Institute, Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR), California Notary Public.
- Raised in the Silicon Valley, foreign exchange student to France and Mexico. 15 years at Hewlett-Packard Company in technical marketing.