Executive Vice President
Matthew’s Video Profile
Introducing Matthew Rathbun, Realtor
Matthew Rathbun is a Realtor and the Executive Vice President of Coldwell Banker Elite in Fredericksburg, VA
- Coldwell Banker Elite uses the latest innovations and combines them with solid, professional service. This allows us to stay in the forefront of servicing both our clients and our agents.
- We sell more homes than any other local company.
- We provide the best tools, support and experience of any local company
- Coldwell Banker Elite has been the #1 Affiliate in Virginia for many years.
- Residential Sales
- Distressed Property (Short Sales and Foreclosure)
- Out of Area Buyers
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Rep Manager
- CRB - Council of Real Estate Brokers
- GREEN and Eco-Broker Certified
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Caroline Virginia
- Orange, Virginia
- Fredericksburg Virginia
- Ladysmith and Ruther Glen Virginia
- Stafford Virginia
- Locust Grove, VA
- King George, VA
- Extensive knowledge of the Real Estate Industry and Virginia practice, as a Broker and Instructor.
- Utilization of all relevant Real Estate Technology
- Broad range of experience with various types of sales.
- Experience and success with assisting distressed sellers in Short Sales and Foreclosed properties.
- 2010 FAAR President's Award
- 2007 VAR George Rink Instructor of the Year
- 2007, 2010 FAAR Honor Role Recipient
- 2006-2010 VAR Honor Society Recipients
- FAAR REALTOR® Rookie of the Year
- 2012 FAAR Ethics Award
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.