With an unwavering commitment to customer service, I have been very successful with a variety of clients from the first- time buyer and seller to the experienced developer. I also work with the same enthusiasm and focus with all price ranges from the smallest condominium to the multi-million dollar home. My goal is to make sure every detail in the process of buying or selling real estate has been managed to the best of my ability along with helping my clients achieve their real estate goals.
Successfully marketed and sold developments including a 24 unit Condominium Conversion in Cambridge MA
Award winning sales associate for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
• Various School Programs throughout Metro Boston (related to my role as a mother of a teenager)
• Trustee of Neurofibromatosis, Inc. (an organization devoted to genetic disorders of the nervous system that primarily affect the development and growth of neural (nerve) cell tissues)
• Fundraiser for various non-profit organizations
• Massachusetts Real Estate License Training and Continuing Education
• Coldwell Banker Professional Training Programs
• On-going trainings offered through the Greater Boston Association of Realtors and The CCR (Cambridge Community of Realtors)
• Northeastern University
• University of Massachusetts
• Award winning sales associate for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage- Over $17 million dollars worth of Real Estate listed and/or sold
• Successfully marketed and sold Developments including The 2456 Mass Ave. Condo Association, a 24-unit Condominium Conversion in Cambridge
• Familiar with many different communities in Metro Boston and help buyers understand the significant points of comparison when selecting the community of their choice
• Carefully analyzes market trends in many communities and maintains an on-going commitment to staying current with the latest market data.
• Accomplished Retail and Wholesale Manager from many years in the Commercial and Residential Furnishings Industry
• Specialist in Textiles, Upholstery and Home Accessories for many different Retail and Wholesale businesses throughout Metro Boston
Login with your existing Coldwell Banker credentials.
To reset your password, enter the email address you use to sign in to Coldwell Banker.
We sent instructions for resetting your password to your email address.
Create Your Account
Enter your information and select a password to get started.
It looks like you are from ! Would you like to be directed to our site at which features properties in dollars?