- Professional Experience: Over the past twenty years I have had my hand in the industry, delving in one facet or another. I began my career selling residential real estate in Danville, CA. During this time I was given the opportunity to participate in commercial rentals and eventually performed residential as well as commercial property management. Then, my career took a turn and I had a three year stint in title and escrow. After that, I moved into the lending industry as a loan agent. Now, I have come full circle and am once again listing and selling residential real estate in Marin County. These experiences have helped me become the well-rounded agent I am because I have worked in every facet of the industry, therefore, I understand from first-hand experience exactly what is happening in a transaction from every angle.
- Professional Philosophy: My approach with my clients is of a conservative nature. I assess my clients' situations and will not advise them to do anything I would not do.
- Professional Affiliations: I am a member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors and the Marin Association of Realtors.
- Personal Background: I have lived in and raised my family in various parts of the Bay Area, including the Peninsula, the East Bay and now the North Bay. Most recently, I have lived with my husband in Belvedere for fifteen years. My hobbies include gardening and hiking. However, my passion is researching new recipes to plan and prepare intimate, multi-course, gourmet meals for friends and family. I have also been known to single-handedly organize weddings, receptions and special birthdays for over 100 guests.
- Doing business with Mary Zito has always been a fascinating experience. She has a creative approach to solving problems and definitely goes the extra mile to make transactions happen and close on time. I would be happy and fortunate to open more escrows with her. - J A, Oakland
- It was our good fortune to have Mary Zito secure loans for us six years ago when we were investing in non-owner occupied property. As of today, the loans she was able to secure for us continue to generate positive cash flow. -S M and B B M, PhD, Martinez
- Thank you for the wonderful service I received when I refinanced. I’m sure you are aware, it is a maze for a novice like me to navigate the process. I would recommend you to everyone I know for a refi or purchase. You are a true professional. -D B, Morgan Hill
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.