- Professional Home Presentation that includes intelligent pricing, home staging, high definition wide angle digital photography, high level negotiation skills and consistent communication.
- Customized buyer consultation to ensure buyer's needs are understood and ultimately met.
- Helping investors buy foreclosed properties as well as those in short sale. Negotiating and working with banks to help buyers get great values on properties.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Mary Wallace is the #1 Realtor in the Village of Oak Lawn for 2008-2012 based on number of Oak Lawn units closed and Oak Lawn closed sales volume according to the MRED MLS.
- Mary Wallace is the #1 Realtor in Burbank for 2011 based on number of Burbank units closed according to MRED MLS.
- Mary Wallace is the #1 Realtor in Hometown for 2010 and 2009 based on number of Hometown units closed and Hometown closed sales volume according to the MRED MLS.
- In addition to those areas mentioned above, Mary Wallace primarily serves the communities of Mount Greenwood and Beverly in Chicago, Evergreen Park, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Chicago Ridge, Worth, Bridgeview, Alsip, Crestwood, Burbank, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Forest, Hickory Hills, and Orland Hills.
- Mary Wallace is always happy to help home buyers and home sellers with their real estate needs. Even if you do not see your community above Mary Wallace has sold real estate throughout an extensive area of the Chicagoland Area and is licensed to sell real estate in Wisconsin.
- Best Year Ever with 213 Closed Sales in 2012
- #1 Realtor in Oak Lawn from 2008-present based on Oak Lawn number of units closed and sales volume closed in the MRED MLS
- #1 Realtor in Hometown in 2010, 2012 based on Hometown number of units closed and sales volume closed in the MRED MLS
- #1 Realtor in Burbank for 2011 based on Burbank number of units closed in the MRED MLS
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Circle from 2007 - 2012
- #1 Coldwell Banker agent in the south Chicagoland, northwest Indiana, and southwest Michigan area
- Nationally awarded by NRT as the #3 Sale Associate for all their real estate companies including Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA, Sotheby's and the Corcoran Group
- Wall Street Journal ranked 99th Top Realtor in the United States for units sold in 2011
- Realtor Magazine 30 Under 30 Award Recipient in 2007, featured on the front cover
- Oak Lawn Park District Commissioner, 2005-Present